- 1-1 or in small groups at the company’s centre, The CORE, located in central Barnsley
- 1-1 in the student’s home
- In educational establishments
- Maths, English and Science GCSE/A Level tuition,
- KS1, KS2 and KS3 catch up sessions
- Dyslexia Assessment and tuition
- Functional Skills in Maths, English and ICT
- ITT Literacy and Numeracy Skills Tests tuition
All students are assessed and provided with tuition which reflects their needs, (they are not given a pre-conceived package which fits all)
Progress is monitored and recorded, and our results reflect the quality of our tuition.
Tutors are fully qualified and experienced, local teachers who have been checked and vetted in accordance with the REC Quality Mark.
YET is managed by an experienced teacher, latterly an Assistant Headteacher responsible for Pupil Progress.
The CORE is an ideal location for 1-1 and small group tuition, as it is located in central Barnsley, close to the bus and train stations. It has disability access on the ground floor and a lift to all other floors plus disabled bathroom facilities.
YET has access to a ground floor office, ground floor 1-1 tuition space close to toilets and water, three first floor classrooms (seating twenty with laptop facilities) and a first floor fully equipped IT Suite. Toilets and kitchen facilities are located on all floors.
Our Mission is:
‘Excellence, Quality, Reliability and Flexibility for all students.’